Dear MEPIN Readers,
Please take the time to watch this far-ranging discussion with Shahar Azani on JBS TV speaking about:
- What are Israel’s options the day after it destroys Hamas
- Israel’s ethical and operational challenges in attacking an enemy embedded within its civilian population
- What does international law say about fighting terrorists who break all the rules?
- Radical Islamism, which is alive and well, Sunni and Shiite, Arab and Persian
- The silver lining of the return of Israeli cohesion
- The rise of Anti-Semitism on the American college campus and what should be done
- What about the more significant threat in the North, Hezbollah?
- Is America up to the challenge of Iran
- Is the Saudi normalization dead
Watch the entire interview HERE.
Please share your thoughts.